Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
Skyy13
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:25 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a college student with a beautiful brindle 1 year old dog named Skyy.

Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Post by Skyy13 »

Hi! I have a beautiful 1 year old dog named Skyy. She is very loyal, smart, but a bit territorial when it comes to her toys, bones, and food bowls. She is also very dominate towards other dogs, but listens to me 100%. I have been doing a lot of research and think she might be a dutch shepherd mix? I am attaching links to photos to show what she looks like. Any ideas? Thanks!

Image
Image
Image
Image

------
ADMIN NOTE: I modified this post to embed the photos into the post.
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Hey...........You stole Sugar !!! Cute as a button !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Post by LyonsFamily »

Dutchringgirl wrote:Hey...........You stole Sugar !!! Cute as a button !!!
That's what I was thinking, especially that 2nd pic.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Post by vneerland »

Welcome here owner of Sky. Please post a short intro in for us in this thread. You can also create a signature in the user control panel so you don't have to manually sign each future post. Thanks!
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Is Skyy a Dutch Shepherd mix?

Post by Sugars Mom »

Ha, ha, ya she does look like Sugar...just not as black on the face! You got yourself a cutie :DSlove:
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Post Reply