Greetings from Germany!

For our new members to introduce themselves
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

ahoi everybody!

my name is steph(anie) and i´m living in bavaria - we have 2 dutchies...
i´m study "vet. med physical therapy" and i found this forum by fluke at "google"

our first one - "boyd´s bullriding geremy"
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/ ... ing-Geremy

he is trained in mondioring, SAR and K9/security work
he has a lot of high drive, full and hard gripps and fantastic nerves. he had 2 litters and the pupps are great!

Image

Image

and i have his little halfbrother "Boyd´s Bullriding I.Q."
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/ ... riding-I.Q.
BRN: 16312

he is trained in KNPV/mondioring and sometimes we do a little bit IPO (only just for fun) :mrgreen:
I.Q. has a hig hdrive as well, full gripps and is very explosive - but easy to work. (if you like this kind of dog :binkybaby: )

Image

Image

Image

both
Image

greets
steph
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by felixone123 »

hi and welcome!! glad you found us. Impressive dogs you have there!! We have 2 boys also, but they are just "pets", although Odin is doing personal protection work.

Love all you pics!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

thanks for the compliments barbara!
we have a lot of fun with our duchies :-)

is this odin at your avantar? looks nice :)
User avatar
anniewang83
Puppy
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am
Tell us about yourself: Annie & Nick, first time owners of a dutch shepherd, named Amber, rescue from North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR), fostered and trained by Kim Futch. Amber's favorite things to do are eating, chasing balls, chasing frisbees and napping with us in bed.
Location: New York City

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by anniewang83 »

Beautiful dogs! Welcome to the forum!!! How old are they now?
Nick & Annie (humans)
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by felixone123 »

Geremy wrote:thanks for the compliments barbara!
we have a lot of fun with our duchies :-)

is this odin at your avantar? looks nice :)
Kai is in the avatar right now. I switch between them both. Here is a pic of Odin. Both are rescues from NADSR - not sure if you heard of them (North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue).

We have fun with our dutchies too - first time dutch owners here!!!
IMG_4260.JPG
IMG_4260.JPG (114.05 KiB) Viewed 3464 times
Barbara, Odin & Kai
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by leih merigian »

Hi and welcome, Steph!

Your dogs are gorgeous as well as accomplished! Glad you joined us here...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Marjolein »

Herzlich Wilkommen :)
Image
User avatar
feraloup
Training Dog
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
Location: VT

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by feraloup »

Handsome boys! Welcome! :) thanks for sharing the pictures, can't wait to hear more about them and you.
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Herzlich willkommen!

Is your Geremy a brother of Boyd's Bullriding Glenmore?
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

ahoi!
thanks for your greetings, compliments :D

geremy is 5 years, I.Q. is 3 years and i have an old female "tosca" (pointer-mix) - our first lady :D she is 10 years. tosca was a great SAR dog :mrgreen:
Image

Image

@schlussdibusti: yes, geremy and glen are brothers.....
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

odin ist looking fantastic !!! wow !

oh fine, noch ein deutscher - das ist aber lustig !!
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by vneerland »

Welcome here Stephanie. Glad you found us 8|
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

thanks judith !!! :-)
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by vneerland »

Geremy wrote:thanks judith !!! :-)
Trying to download the bloodline of your boys. I have this feeling that I just got more family members come to visit the board. :D

Edit: Just looked at Tosca's rubble picture. Very funny! The victim is in the right upper corner of the picture and Tosca still unaware. :stickman:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

ohh yes ;)
i make a new thread with a lot of pics ;) (especially with pics from geremy ;-) )
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by vneerland »

Geremy wrote:ohh yes ;)
i make a new thread with a lot of pics ;) (especially with pics from geremy ;-) )
:wtg: :wtg:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Nordis
Puppy
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hello everyone!

I enjoy my online anonymity. I'm open about most everything though many parts of my private life I prefer to keep private. If I’ve not offered particular areas of information it’s usually because I don’t feel it’s relevant to the situation. I tend to quietly monitor and observe, offering input when I feel I have something important to share and if I feel strongly about something. I don’t hesitate to ask questions if I don’t understand something, regardless of how it may appear to others that I might be a simpleton. Once I get started talking though, I tend to talk a lot, so you've been warned about that!

Please do not take this as anything more than what it is, a desire for privacy. I am not intending to offend or be rude.

Much Peace to all of you, naked and furry.
Location: Currently stationed on planet Earth, Sol system.

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Nordis »

Hello and Welcome Steph! It's nice to see you here, but if I don't behave myself you might regret it!

Ok, I knew I wasn't crazy (just a little!) so I checked first, and what do you know! I saved the video. So I'm dieing to ask... Is this you at about 2:30 into this video titled PERFEKTION DES HUNDESPORTS?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-K2_CqVD-c

And should I go ahead and presume the answer is yes and simply say... "WOW!!!" or should I wait and find out I'm way off base and totally wrong?

Now think about this before you answer yes, because I'm one of the crazy people and I want to know how to do that stuff! This will be your chance to deny it's you and avoid me bugging you to make a video giving some hints as to how how how. I've picked up a few ideas, but when you have an expert at hand, you go to the expert and ask directly!

In any case, welcome. And thanks for sharing some really great pictures of your family and scenery!
Nordis & Rorhin!
Honoring my brothers in fur, passed and present.

“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” ~ Gilda Radner
User avatar
Geremy
Puppy
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring.
Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
Contact:

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Geremy »

oh thanks for the compliment !!! now i have a red head :oops: :oops:

i´m not the girl in the video (i have not such a gracil movement :mrgreen: ), but i "know" her. she is from berlin and a great handler. she has GSD and a mali. great team there - i know and love the video as well!

but we train/do that kind of stuff as well. because we have not realy obedience at mondioring/KNPV or K9 work, and so we learn our dogs such things - it´s more funny :mrgreen:

so if you have questions to some exercises - feel free and ask! :mrgreen:

i train a lot with the police here, and its always funny, if you see a typical policedog-handler in his uniform with a strong dog, and they the guy says "rolle" (meaning "roll around") and the dog do this. :stickman: :eek:

I.Q. loves to do "disc dogging" and i lean him some tricks, one of them is our "super move", so I.Q. is doing a "360" in the air. that was very easy. i told him "rest" (=wait) and shot the frisbee so that the frisbee past him sideway. he was jumping and have to turn in the air for catching it. very funny. if you want i can do some videos at sunday.
User avatar
Taz
Just Whelped
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm 26 years old, from Fayetteville,NC and just adopted a 5 month DS from NADSR. His name is Taz
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Taz »

Und noch ein deutscher!

Willkommen im Forum
Jochen and Taz
User avatar
Nordis
Puppy
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:04 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hello everyone!

I enjoy my online anonymity. I'm open about most everything though many parts of my private life I prefer to keep private. If I’ve not offered particular areas of information it’s usually because I don’t feel it’s relevant to the situation. I tend to quietly monitor and observe, offering input when I feel I have something important to share and if I feel strongly about something. I don’t hesitate to ask questions if I don’t understand something, regardless of how it may appear to others that I might be a simpleton. Once I get started talking though, I tend to talk a lot, so you've been warned about that!

Please do not take this as anything more than what it is, a desire for privacy. I am not intending to offend or be rude.

Much Peace to all of you, naked and furry.
Location: Currently stationed on planet Earth, Sol system.

Re: Greetings from Germany!

Post by Nordis »

Geremy wrote:oh thanks for the compliment !!! now i have a red head :oops: :oops:


so if you have questions to some exercises - feel free and ask! :mrgreen:

...if you want i can do some videos at sunday.
Hahaha! No need to be embarassed! Thanks for the offer of answering my questions! And yes, I'll have questions and would love to see videos! If you feel so inclined as to do a slower version that might demonstrate how the training is done in those videos also, I'd love to see that!

Hope you and yours are all well and wagging!
Nordis & Rorhin!
Honoring my brothers in fur, passed and present.

“I think dogs are the most amazing creatures; they give unconditional love. For me they are the role model for being alive.” ~ Gilda Radner
Post Reply