Hello all,
I purchased a pup in July from Vrijheidi's Kennel. He's a Yoda x Krummel pup, call name Tychus, litter name Vrijheid's Nightmare. Our plan is to complete in PSA. I have been training with a club in the area for a little over a year.
I also do independent obedience and house calls for pets in the greater STL area.
New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
-
StepUp
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:19 pm
- Tell us about yourself: 26 Year old from St Louis Suburbs, Owner of Vrijheid's Nightmare (Tychus), 15 Week DS. Do obedience training for pets as well as behavioral issues.
New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Justin Anzalone
Owner of Vrijheid's Nightmare (Tychus)
www.comewhencalled.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/comewhencalled
Owner of Vrijheid's Nightmare (Tychus)
www.comewhencalled.wordpress.com
www.facebook.com/comewhencalled
- k9katet
- Training Dog
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility. - Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Welcome! There are lots of Vrijheid dogs here. 
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
http://www.k9katet.com
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Hey Justin!!
Welcome to the forum. Sorry this is so delayed!
Do me a favor, visit the User Control Panel and create yourself a signature with your name in it. It just helps us remember who everyone is.
How is the little man doing??
Everyone here LOVES pictures - so get on it
Welcome to the forum. Sorry this is so delayed!
Do me a favor, visit the User Control Panel and create yourself a signature with your name in it. It just helps us remember who everyone is.
How is the little man doing??
Everyone here LOVES pictures - so get on it
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
-
HARNW76
- Puppy
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a 55 year old CNC programmer living in the USA. I've owned 4 GSD, but I'm considering a Dutch Shephard for my next. I'm looking to gain as much information about the breed as I can before making my decision.
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
I live near Fenton Mo.
I'd like to know more about you and your dog and the club that
you train at. I'm considering getting a DS for my next dog and
would like to hear what you have to say about your experience
with the breed.
I'm also considering competing in PSA and would like to know
when and where your club meets.
I'd like to know more about you and your dog and the club that
you train at. I'm considering getting a DS for my next dog and
would like to hear what you have to say about your experience
with the breed.
I'm also considering competing in PSA and would like to know
when and where your club meets.
Thanks,
Harold Eaker
Outside St.Louis, Mo. USA
Harold Eaker
Outside St.Louis, Mo. USA
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Justin has been a slacker
Hasn't even created a signature yet. But I will forward your message along!!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
Re: New to DS Forum -- O'Fallon, MO
Welcome! 
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
- Geremy
- Puppy
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
- Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring. - Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
- Contact:


Facebook page.