Greetings from Colorado
-
racerchik
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:53 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I have a wonderful dutch shepherd named Rafa shes awesome.
Greetings from Colorado
Hi my name is Kristin and I adopted my dutch shepherd almost 4.5 years ago. Such a wonderful dog. Her name is Rafa. Just wanted to introduce myself. Will post a picture as soon as I can get one to load. 
- Pit$Bull
- Technical Administrator
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:22 am
- Tell us about yourself: Trouble - tripawd cancer survivor. - Age 13 Rest in Peace, Sweet Girl.
Duke - rescue - Age 11
Emmi - rescue - Age 5 - Location: Orange, TX
Re: Greetings from Colorado
Welcome Kristin, this may help viewtopic.php?f=55&t=17racerchik wrote:Will post a picture as soon as I can get one to load.
'Spirit' Trouble - Forever in my Heart.
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Greetings from Colorado
Welcome Kristin!
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
Re: Greetings from Colorado
Welcome! I look forward to seeing the pictures and hearing more about Rafa! 
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
-
alexis
- Green Dog
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Live in NYC with Zane


Facebook page.