Hello from Colorado

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
Angitay
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have a 9 month old Dutchie named CC.

Hello from Colorado

Post by Angitay »

I came across this forum about a month ago and have been meaning to post an introduction. I have an 8 month-old Dutchie pup from Kole Mountain Kennels (out of Bor x Harley) named CC. She is a sweet and fairly calm pup although we keep her well exercised :)
We have started IPO obedience and tracking but no bite work just yet. I think she needs some maturing to do. We have also been doing a lot of Nosework which I think is what she is going to excel at. We also hope to do some dock diving but haven't had many chances to get her in the water. I have included a few pics.
I look forward to chatting and learning from other fellow Dutchie lovers.
CC Attention
CC Attention
CC Heeling.jpg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
CC at 3 months
CC at 3 months
IMG_0054 small.jpg (34.82 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
CC at 7 months
CC at 7 months
DSC02834 small.JPG (56.88 KiB) Viewed 1306 times
Angie and CC
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by leih merigian »

Welcome, Angitay and CC!

My DS loves nosework, too...it's her favorite thing (aside from tug and such, of course :mrgreen: )
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
User avatar
TexasMedy
Puppy
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am
Tell us about yourself: Hello Everyone,

My wife and I live north of Houston in Spring, TX. We have 3 kids, age 17, 19 and 20. We have a Dutch Shepherd, 3 Dalmatians and a Maltipoo.
Location: Spring, TX

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by TexasMedy »

Welcome! Very nice looking girl! Her and my girl Medy look very similar. Medy' also excels at nose work. She just loves it and it comes easy to her.
Dan, Leticia and our dog family - Medy (DS), Coco (Dalmatian), Isabela (Dalmatian), Zoey (Maltipoo)
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by LyonsFamily »

As far as having the good looking genes, your girl lucked out! Bor and Harley are two of my favorite DS to look at.

Odin loves nosework. UKC is picking up the sport and is hopefully going to take entries at the premier this year. We were doing dock diving, but Odin froze at his first competition and doesn't really seem to enjoy the pool diving. He likes lakes and ponds, but I think the crowd and narrow sides got to him and the little kids were all taunting him as "the dog that wouldn't go in the water."

Welcome to the forum!
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
TIGER
Just Whelped
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have been training tactical dogs for 20 years and think dutch shephers are truly the best .
Location: Canada

Re: Hello from Colorado

Post by TIGER »

shes a good looking pup
Post Reply