Here are the ones that have passed through my house....
Drako



Questionable beginning (I suspect he was a washed out schutzhund dog, definitely introduced to a sleeve but very nervey and became quite agitated with it). He was given away to a family on a car forum and the new family could not handle him and contacted me to take him. Very high drive, amazing dog. Now happily living with two Mals doing agility, nosework, and tracking.
Delta



Pulled from Miami-Dade Animal Services - very young girl, extremely high drive, and heartworm positive. She was treated for the heartworms. I competed in dock diving with her until she was adopted to a frisbee and dock diving home.
This is the new girl coming in.... would be curious to know more about how the long-haired genes work. I know it's a recessive gene that can hide in all the short-haired dogs.



Facebook page.

