Love my Dutchie
-
Marko_1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We currently have four dogs. A Boxer imported from Russia, An American bred German Shepherd, an imported Belgium Malinois and an imported from the Netherlands Dutch Shepherd. My husband is planning on titling the Mal in Schutzhund and I am working with my Dutchie for PSA. We are very into the dog sports and learning more every day.
Love my Dutchie
Hi I'm CC my Dutchie is Marko, he is a 2 yr old beautiful boy. He was brought from the Netherlands to be a K9 but was adopted out. He is awesome I am planning on doing PSA with him currently working on his obedience with him first. Took awhile to bond as his first few years were spent in kennels. He is a fast learner and full of spunk. Just found this forum and looking forward to doing a lot f reading.
- Attachments
-
- Marko
- image.jpg (176.42 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
CC
- LyonsFamily
- Training Dog
- Posts: 947
- Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years - Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Re: Love my Dutchie
Nice looking dog! Welcome to the forum. Where are you guys located?
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Love my Dutchie
Welcome CC and Marko!
Nice looking dog you've got there
Nice looking dog you've got there
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Love my Dutchie
Welcome. What a beautiful fella you have there.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
Re: Love my Dutchie
Welcome! 
What a bright, alert face! He is a handsome boy. I look forward to hearing more about him and how your training progresses with him.
What a bright, alert face! He is a handsome boy. I look forward to hearing more about him and how your training progresses with him.
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
- centrop67
- Site Admin

- Posts: 3589
- Joined: Mon Dec 03, 2012 3:42 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.
- Location: Cutler Bay, FL, USA
Re: Love my Dutchie
Welcome. Beautiful dog.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
![]() |
RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers |
- anniewang83
- Puppy
- Posts: 74
- Joined: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am
- Tell us about yourself: Annie & Nick, first time owners of a dutch shepherd, named Amber, rescue from North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR), fostered and trained by Kim Futch. Amber's favorite things to do are eating, chasing balls, chasing frisbees and napping with us in bed.
- Location: New York City
Re: Love my Dutchie
welcome and what a beautiful boy you have!
Nick & Annie (humans)
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City
-
Marko_1
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 20
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We currently have four dogs. A Boxer imported from Russia, An American bred German Shepherd, an imported Belgium Malinois and an imported from the Netherlands Dutch Shepherd. My husband is planning on titling the Mal in Schutzhund and I am working with my Dutchie for PSA. We are very into the dog sports and learning more every day.
- alspyce
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1222
- Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year! - Location: Corinth, New York
Re: Love my Dutchie
Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Chris Carlton/Lyric


Facebook page.