Hi, New Dutch Mom here

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
eightdecks
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:21 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hi Everyone, I live in CT. Im new to Duchies and am currently the critter Mom of 3 kitties and the worlds most wonderful Pit Bull. (She has no idea why people are afraid of her) The newest addition to my family will be a Dutch Shepherd, when he old enough to come home.

Hi, New Dutch Mom here

Post by eightdecks »

Hi all, I've been searching for a pup for over a year and I finally found my pup within a couple of hours drive time. I just wanted to introduce myself. I have traveled far and wide to find the right person with the right references and a facility that I felt comfortable with. This site was perfect for a new Dutch Owner. My puppy will not be coming home for a few weeks but I look forward to the helpful advice and insight that i see here.
Post Reply