Hello,
We are Mitzi and Rusty Milstein from Longview, TX. We had a Dutch Shepherd (dried on high, with no tail) - Judith will understand. Judith, if you read this please call us at 736.9050, or email at milstein at prodigy.net. Say hello to Guy, and we wish y'all a happy and healthy holiday.
Rusty Milstein
Maggie
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Maggie
Welcome to the gang!
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- turnnburn52984
- Training Dog
- Posts: 274
- Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am
- Tell us about yourself: Lifelong animal person- I professionally trained horses before my children were born. New to DS's, but not new to high drive working dogs. :) Currently have a 1 1/2 yr old DS, Koenig, and a 2 yr old English Pointer Sara. They are both rescues. Oh yes, I work at a multi species non-profit animal rescue, on Bainbridge Island, WA
Want to know anything else, just ask! - Location: Tacoma, WA
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Maggie
Rusty,Maggie wrote:Hello,
We are Mitzi and Rusty Milstein from Longview, TX. We had a Dutch Shepherd (dried on high, with no tail) - Judith will understand. Judith, if you read this please call us at <removed by admin>, or email at <removed by admin>. Say hello to Guy, and we wish y'all a happy and healthy holiday.
Rusty Milstein
You found me (via private email) before I found this message on the board (I was in Kansas at the time you posted this, so I was on list-leave) Welcome to our forum.
Rusty had a wonderful wonderful girl, named Maggie and I had the privilege to be her occasional babysit when her family was on the road. K9 officers would see little miss Maggie in my runs, with view of our training field, and wonder what kind of dog she was. It would never fail to answer that she was a miniature Groenendael
I just heard that Maggie passed away last week. And while I don't often shed tears over dogs that I never owned, I did so for Maggie. Maybe Rusty can post a picture of her here, as an honorary non-brindle-all-black-pint-sized-DutchShepherd-with the heart-of-a-big-dog. I will miss you Maggie, but not as much as your family will be missing you.
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Maggie
Welcome!
Can I advise to get the e-mail adress and phone number out of the post, or write (at) instead of @ keeps you from being spammed for a couple of years
Can I advise to get the e-mail adress and phone number out of the post, or write (at) instead of @ keeps you from being spammed for a couple of years
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Maggie
Good idea. I will edit his post for him.Marjolein wrote:Welcome!
Can I advise to get the e-mail adress and phone number out of the post, or write (at) instead of @ keeps you from being spammed for a couple of years
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Maggie
bummer you forgot to edit your quotevneerland wrote:Good idea. I will edit his post for him.Marjolein wrote:Welcome!
Can I advise to get the e-mail adress and phone number out of the post, or write (at) instead of @ keeps you from being spammed for a couple of years
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Maggie
Marjolein wrote: bummer you forgot to edit your quote![]()
![]()
DONE
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Maggie
We're lucky Judith isn't alone in this...icvanstra wrote:Marjolein wrote: bummer you forgot to edit your quote![]()
![]()
DONE
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Maggie
Absolutely correct! I am not the tech support section, trust me.Marjolein wrote:We're lucky Judith isn't alone in this...![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
And I will not mention that the Dutch hollander forum lost half its posts once when one of the mods tried to help the main mod/admin, right?
But admitted. I am mostly computer illiterate...
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Maggie
You said you would NOT mention thatvneerland wrote:
Absolutely correct! I am not the tech support section, trust me.![]()
And I will not mention that the Dutch hollander forum lost half its posts once when one of the mods tried to help the main mod/admin, right?
But admitted. I am mostly computer illiterate...
![]()
It wasn't half the posts.... just one tiny topic....hihi 

Facebook page.
