Hi from Uxbridge, MA

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
rocker665
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:04 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm 22 from good old Massachusetts!
Location: Uxbridge MA

Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Post by rocker665 »

Hey guys I've been on here for a bit but been kinda busy. I recently just got my Dutch shepherd from Aachen Dutch Shepherds despite how you guys reacted and I've got to say he's wonderful he looks great! He's a ball of energy and haven't had any problems with him. He learns new commands and tricks easy. He's obedient and listens most of the time lol! I'll post pics soon as I upload them to my comp!
Chris
User avatar
cake73
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 331
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
Contact:

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Post by cake73 »

Congrats on your new pup!
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015


North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
FG167
Green Dog
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am/have been involved in Dock Jumping, Agility, Rally, Tracking, Flyball and Search and Rescue and Schutzhund :-)
Location: Michigan

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Post by FG167 »

Congrats and where are the photos?! :)
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from Uxbridge, MA

Post by vneerland »

Welcome Rocker.
Did you post your name somewhere yet? If not, can you please do so? You can create a signture too,so we don't have to keep asking your real name. :)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Post Reply