Where did you get your DS?!

For our new members to introduce themselves
rapportk9
Just Whelped
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:08 am
Tell us about yourself: I was in the Military as a Military Working Dog Handler/Trainer for 10 years and have recently got out. My husband and I are just starting up a small kennel where we Rehabilitate, train Agility, Personal Protection, OB, and Retrieval. Looking to see who is out there that loves the Dutchies as much as we do.

Re: Where did you get your DS?!

Post by rapportk9 »

I got my big male DS from Germany. He has KNPV and IPO bloodlines. I now have him in training for PSA. I got a female Malinois/Dutchie out of Texas. The others are from breeding my Male and Female. They have produced Personal protection, service dogs, Patrol Narcotic detector dogs, and agility dogs. I have a litter on the ground that Ill probably keep one out of also. Just love the breed and cant get enough of them. www.facebook.com/rapportk9
User avatar
TexasMedy
Puppy
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:27 am
Tell us about yourself: Hello Everyone,

My wife and I live north of Houston in Spring, TX. We have 3 kids, age 17, 19 and 20. We have a Dutch Shepherd, 3 Dalmatians and a Maltipoo.
Location: Spring, TX

Re: Where did you get your DS?!

Post by TexasMedy »

Thank you so much to the rescuers. It makes me feel a little guilty to have imported my girl from the netherlands (but i would not trade her for anything). It is such a wonderful act to save one of these beautiful guys lives. I read the story written by the manager of the dog pound the other day in rescue (too sad). What a disturbing piece of literature but a dose of reality. Again thank you for rescuing.
Dan, Leticia and our dog family - Medy (DS), Coco (Dalmatian), Isabela (Dalmatian), Zoey (Maltipoo)
Post Reply