Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.
Fellow dutch shepherd owner saying hello. I train any breed of for fun. I have been training 17 years, and I started with GSD's. I finally graduated to Mals and Dutchies about 8 years ago and have never looked back. I currently have a 2 year old female named Ziva. Here is a link to her pedigree.
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobakawww.dogster.com/dogs/637612
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobakawww.dogster.com/dogs/637612
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobakawww.dogster.com/dogs/637612
sorry, computers confuse me thoroughly and for the longest time I did not post. I have only finally managed to re-size photos using PMB [ whatever that stands for?], which is software that came with my sony camera. I can say that that software for pics and videos is great, does everything I would ever want [ and probably much more ], and is so simple even I can use it.
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
I use a mac and I can't get photos to post directly to the forum either, so I use Picasa. Its easy and free (you just have to sign up). Just drag and drop the photos from your computer to the Picasa album, and then post from there. The only time I need to resize from there is for the avatar and signature.
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.
Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!
I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.