is our new doggy a DS

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
cowandmonkey
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dog lover and owner

is our new doggy a DS

Post by cowandmonkey »

Imagehttp://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww27 ... 154100.jpg[/img]

Hi. This is macey we have her from a rescue centre in england. Shes been bought.over from ireland. She weighs 31kg. And shes 2. Does she look like a DC
Image


Image

Image
User avatar
DSELLEGIRL
Just Whelped
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:31 am
Tell us about yourself: My wife and I adopted our 1st DS in August of 2012. We've named her Ella. She is a strong girl with a lovely disposition and seems to pick up training like she wrote the book.

Re: is our new doggy a DS

Post by DSELLEGIRL »

Looks like a DS to me. There might be a heavier mix of Belgian Mal or GSD in there, but definitely DS.
Nick and Gloria w/ Ella
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: is our new doggy a DS

Post by Sugars Mom »

Awww, the middle pic looks like my Sugar :DSlove:
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
cowandmonkey
Just Whelped
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: Dog lover and owner

Re: is our new doggy a DS

Post by cowandmonkey »

Hi. Thanks for your replies. Shes a rescue dog from ireland. We heard theyre very rare almost non exsistent in the uk. Shes lovely.

Any more views would be appreciated.
Thanks
Post Reply