hello everyone

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
dsd
Just Whelped
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 am
Tell us about yourself: My favorite dog of all time is dsd (dutch shepherd dog)

hello everyone

Post by dsd »

Hello everyone I'm from california, I'm glad I found this forum because I can learn even more about my favorite breed of dogs and also hope to meet new people.
Karin
Green Dog
Posts: 154
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:27 pm
Tell us about yourself: Hi there.
I WILL be a new Dutch Shepherd owner on July 20th!!! Puppies are on the ground and a huge litter at 14! Very excited. I chose the Dutch because I like high drive dogs and my husband likes shepherds. We both have had GSDs in our past. I also am interested in search and rescue training. I live in the mountains of California and have two older Australian Shepherds. I do know that I have a job managing this pack. My husband is on board with it all. No kids. Both of us have flexible jobs. We are active folk but aging! ;-))
Still we mountain bike, hike, cross-country ski and my husband runs. I walk in the woods with the dogs 3 times a day and we are lucky to have US Forest right out the door. So that is it.

Re: hello everyone

Post by Karin »

Hi there from Lake Tahoe. I have a 6 month old DS. Wow, what a dog, learning about the dog and myself. Anyway, welcome.
Karin In Lake Tahoe
Ptygo de las Flores (Tee-go)
Born May 24, 2013
Post Reply