any body Located In CT
-
18DKNINE
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am
- Tell us about yourself: Amateur k9 handler graduated a dual purpose resident course that was six weeks out in indiana , retired firefighter paramedic from the northeast retired military
- Location: Haddam Neck Ct
any body Located In CT
Hi everyone new to Ct is there anyone from Ct that trains
"De Oppresso Liber"
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: any body Located In CT
ME ! Me! well, I used to do ring sport with Thalie. Sadie cant do much more than rip apart beds because of her hips.
where are you located ?
where are you located ?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
18DKNINE
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am
- Tell us about yourself: Amateur k9 handler graduated a dual purpose resident course that was six weeks out in indiana , retired firefighter paramedic from the northeast retired military
- Location: Haddam Neck Ct
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: any body Located In CT
we are an hour from each other ! I am in Southbury.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
ThatSaltyDog
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name's Deanna and I am a 24 year old artist living it up in New England. I also wait tables and chill out with my pets.
My Dutch Shepherd(mix) is named Atticus and my Dachshund is Scout. (Kudos to anyone catching the reference!) - Location: CT
Re: any body Located In CT
I'm also in Connecticut, but unfortunately I am not a trainer. Although I would love to learn!
Doggy mama to...
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
-
18DKNINE
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am
- Tell us about yourself: Amateur k9 handler graduated a dual purpose resident course that was six weeks out in indiana , retired firefighter paramedic from the northeast retired military
- Location: Haddam Neck Ct
-
ThatSaltyDog
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name's Deanna and I am a 24 year old artist living it up in New England. I also wait tables and chill out with my pets.
My Dutch Shepherd(mix) is named Atticus and my Dachshund is Scout. (Kudos to anyone catching the reference!) - Location: CT
Re: any body Located In CT
South end of Hartford. We frequent the Wethersfield dog park.
Doggy mama to...
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: any body Located In CT
We should get together ! I know I still owe you a phone call !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: any body Located In CT
PS
It would be great if both of you can create a signature so we know who and where you are .
It would be great if both of you can create a signature so we know who and where you are .
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
ThatSaltyDog
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name's Deanna and I am a 24 year old artist living it up in New England. I also wait tables and chill out with my pets.
My Dutch Shepherd(mix) is named Atticus and my Dachshund is Scout. (Kudos to anyone catching the reference!) - Location: CT
Re: any body Located In CT
We'd love to have a meet up sometime!
As for the signiture, I'll think of a better one soon! Haha.
As for the signiture, I'll think of a better one soon! Haha.
Doggy mama to...
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
-
18DKNINE
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am
- Tell us about yourself: Amateur k9 handler graduated a dual purpose resident course that was six weeks out in indiana , retired firefighter paramedic from the northeast retired military
- Location: Haddam Neck Ct
Re: any body Located In CT
found two groups to train with as a club member or not, southern ct working dogs and and this man Scott Beebe. not sure of his club name but trained w him the other day and i liked what i saw.
"De Oppresso Liber"
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: any body Located In CT
Sounds great ! What are the names of the clubs?
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
18DKNINE
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:37 am
- Tell us about yourself: Amateur k9 handler graduated a dual purpose resident course that was six weeks out in indiana , retired firefighter paramedic from the northeast retired military
- Location: Haddam Neck Ct
Re: any body Located In CT
First one is Southern ct working dogs run by Doug ... Second one And I'm not sure of the second other than the guy who runs it is Scott beebe
"De Oppresso Liber"


Facebook page.