Hello from PA!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
agilityHBIC
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:30 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a high school student who plans on going to the Tom Rose School in 2015 after I graduate. I currently do agility with my dog Replay and am getting more into IPO although I don't have a dog for it (yet!) :)

Hello from PA!

Post by agilityHBIC »

Hi all. :) I'm Kelsey, but most call me Kels! I currently have one little tri-dog named Replay!
Image
We do agility and some fun obedience stuff. I also attend training at a few IPO clubs but Replay doesn't come with me. :)
I've always loved Dutch Shepherds and have been dying to get one for years. My love of the breed is all due to my cousin who owns three rescue ones.
I plan on attending Tom Rose School in 2015 and later studying animal behavior. :)
Althea de les Chasseur "Replay" (8 y/o Epagneul Breton)
User avatar
Tappy4me
Green Dog
Posts: 147
Joined: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:34 pm
Tell us about yourself: I've had Belgian Malinois for years at my folks. I just got married, and a friend of mine who does search and rescue, had been keeping an eye out for Mali puppies for me. He came across a 9 month old Dutch Shepherd female pup who needed a home. She doesn't have the nerves to do the search and rescue she was intended for, but is perfect pet material. She's enough of a challenge to be alot of fun :)

Re: Hello from PA!

Post by Tappy4me »

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Beautiful pup!
Owned by Flint (American Eskimo Dog) and Rufus (Dutch Shepherd mix) :)

In loving memory of Maiya, the best Dutch Shepherd. 2012-2013. At 14 months old, you had yet to live life to it's fullest. You touched our lives and will never be forgotten.

~Jess
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Hello from PA!

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Welcome! You will learn a lot here about the great stripey breed. They are fun to do agility with, but make sure you have your fastest running shoes on. I did agility with Thalie and, let me tell you, I could not keep up with her.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: Hello from PA!

Post by Stacy_R »

Replay is adorable!!!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Post Reply