New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
User avatar
Bronson
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 am
Tell us about yourself: New DS Owner

New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by Bronson »

I have been lurking on these forums for some time and finally pulled the trigger.
Meet Bronson!
Image

Image
Scott in Madison, WI
DS - Bronson - Born 10/12/13
Yorkie - Murphy
Barn Cat - Abbey
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Hi Bronson !! The ears kill me !!!!!! What a sweety.

When you get a chance, can you make a signature for you and your great pup.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Posts: 879
Joined: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...
Location: Carolinas

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by Stacy_R »

What a cutie! THOSE EARS!!! :)
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
User avatar
MaliNut
Puppy
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:15 pm
Tell us about yourself: Well...it's a transition really. Had my final GSD from 1996 to 2009-she's over the Rainbow Bridge now); then moved over to Belgian Mals. Now I've DS fever looking to get SH silver brindle sib(in my dreams) for my 5 yo Male Mal Razor!

Thanks for having me onboard-I am here to learn all I can about Dutch SHepherds...although after 3.5 yrs of Mals I still wonder if I am really ever going to figure it out!

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by MaliNut »

Hey Scott (and Bronson)

Welcome from a fellow Cheesehead from Racine, WI and U of W-Madison alum(I think...beer induced amnesia) :pint: :doh:
Vrijheid's "Our Ninja TAKI"- Dutch Shepherd born 5/15/13-1 Yr old!!!
Razor"...5 yr old Belgian Malinois -RIP my son; 12/13/13
User avatar
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Posts: 947
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:08 am
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by LyonsFamily »

Welcome. I'm a cheesehead too. I was born in Madison and grew up there for a while in Marshall.

Where's your pup from?
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
User avatar
Bronson
Just Whelped
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:12 am
Tell us about yourself: New DS Owner

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by Bronson »

Hi Fellow Cheese Heads,

I totally understand the beer induced amnesia, but hey - it is really cold out here!
I got the pup from Emerald Wolf K9. They are just south of the twin cities.

Bronson's ears were up for about a week, but they just went down and he is back to the flying nun mode.
Image
Scott in Madison, WI
DS - Bronson - Born 10/12/13
Yorkie - Murphy
Barn Cat - Abbey
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New Puppy and Member from Wisconsin

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Bronson...............SETI is looking for new ways to contact space !!!!

oh I love him,
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply