Hello from TN
-
FF1855
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:59 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Josh, and I'm soon to be a member of Clarksville Fire Rescue. Dutch shepherds have always struck a fire in me and I cannot wait to have one as an addition to my family.
Hello from TN
My name is Josh. I am just dropping in to say hello and gain as much knowledge as I can about this dog breed.
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello from TN
Welcome. Where about in Tennessee? I'm in Cookeville.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
-
Jennyt0319
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:06 am
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Jennifer. My whole life I have been interested in dogs. I starting learning about all the different breeds and their characteristics at a very young age.
Now that I am older & out on my own, I felt it was a good time to rescue my own dog. I searched for about 6 months.
It was my third time around when i met a 8 week old Dutch Shepherd. The moment we met i knew she had picked me. It was an instant connection. The shelter said someone found her and two sister pups abandoned in the woods. Her sisters were adopted that same week. Her name is Kora, she has a tan brindle coat and is the best companion I could ever have in a dog. She amazes me everyday with her intelligence and personality.
Re: Hello from TN
I am also in TN! Closer to Nashville though! It would be nice to find a dog park with agility equipment. Do you know of any?
Jenn & Kora




Facebook page.