Mexico's present as well
-
Casey
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hi there, I am Kees, live in Mexico City studying Veterinary Medicine. I have a 3 1/2 year old Dutch Shepherd bitch called Koko van Neerland. I got her from Sevenpines kennel in Texas.
Mexico's present as well
Hi there, I'd like to introduce myself. I live in Mexico City, study Veterinary Medicine and own a beautiful Dutch shepherd bitch, called Koko van Neerland (yes, she was bred by Judith). My girlfriend (also a vet, specialized in small animals) and I further live with 1 big mix-breed, 2 Westies and 1 cat.
Koko is being trained in French Ring, and should get her brevet in a month or two.
Kees
Koko is being trained in French Ring, and should get her brevet in a month or two.
Kees
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Mexico's present as well
Casey,
Glad to see you made it to the group!
Eric
Glad to see you made it to the group!
Eric
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Mexico's present as well
Welcome, and good luck with your brevet! Let us know how it goes...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Mexico's present as well
And since your last name is El Caballero:
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- k9katet
- Training Dog
- Posts: 443
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm
- Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility. - Location: Minnesota
- Contact:
-
Casey
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:57 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hi there, I am Kees, live in Mexico City studying Veterinary Medicine. I have a 3 1/2 year old Dutch Shepherd bitch called Koko van Neerland. I got her from Sevenpines kennel in Texas.
Re: Mexico's present as well
Thanks for the welcome. And for the specially for me preinstalled smilies!
I see you have another great one for me:
though personally, I prefer blond beer....
Kees
I see you have another great one for me:
Kees
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Mexico's present as well
I am not sure if there are any rules about posting while intoxicated. Just go easy on it, will you?
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Mexico's present as well
ah Keessie! Welcome
Just so you know, Koko was not bred by Judith, but was a generous gift of a bearded old guy named Sinterklaas (cannot find the smilie
, try combining these two:
)
Just so you know, Koko was not bred by Judith, but was a generous gift of a bearded old guy named Sinterklaas (cannot find the smilie
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Mexico's present as well
Marjolein is referring to the fact that Koko was a spontaneous idea between her parents, Nico and Kwinny.
Traditionally they do not have Santa Claus in Holland, but the bischop who inspired it all: Sinterklaas, who arrives december 5th of every year and brings the good children their toys (and bad children get grabbed by Sinterklaas' moors, tossed in a jute sack and dragged to Spain, where Sinterklaas lives) Anyway. The dutch forum was talking about Sinterklaas and I opened my mouth and said I was sure that he would not come all the way to Texas, and that I could not expect any 'surpise gift' from him. I got to eat those words that very night when Sinteklaas is supposed to arrive (like Santa Claus does his rounds on Christmas eve) when my bitch surprised me with 5 lovely pups. Quite a shock, if you consider that I had dismissed her possible pregnancy until that very moment................
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
-
MXCasey
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:21 am
- Tell us about yourself: Veterinary student in Mexico City, my grfriend is a vet, we live with 2 Westies 1 Road Shepherd (male) and i Dutch shepherd (female): Koko van Neerland
Re: Mexico's present as well
Let's try again- for some reason my previous account (Casey) was damaged beyond repair so I registered again- youhooo! 
Dear visitors:
1). My dogs live here. You don't.
2). If you don't want their hair on your clothes, please steer clear of their furniture.
3). I love my dogs a lot more than I love most most people.
4). For you: pets. For me: my furry friends.
1). My dogs live here. You don't.
2). If you don't want their hair on your clothes, please steer clear of their furniture.
3). I love my dogs a lot more than I love most most people.
4). For you: pets. For me: my furry friends.
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:


Facebook page.