My name is Brian. My wife and I are seriously looking to get a DS. If anyone could recommend breeders around the West Coast/Rockies area that would be great. I look forward to learning alot from this site! Thanks!
Hey from Northern California.
-
6engine
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Looking for a Dutch Shepherd!
Hey from Northern California.
Hey Everyone,
My name is Brian. My wife and I are seriously looking to get a DS. If anyone could recommend breeders around the West Coast/Rockies area that would be great. I look forward to learning alot from this site! Thanks!
My name is Brian. My wife and I are seriously looking to get a DS. If anyone could recommend breeders around the West Coast/Rockies area that would be great. I look forward to learning alot from this site! Thanks!
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
- Kristie E
- Training Dog
- Posts: 321
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:09 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have had a DS for almost a year. Gwen and I are considering participating in PSA and or possible Ring Sport. I also have a Great Dane. I have grown up around working GSDs and my last GSD was a working K9 officer. I am all about dogs and animals in general and want to learn as much as I can about training.
Re: Hey from Northern California.
Welcome! I don't know many breeders out there with the exception of Asheley in Utah. ..
Kristie
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
Rommel's Guenhyvar (Gwenice the Menace) BH, PSA PDC sleeve
-
6engine
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 7:08 am
- Tell us about yourself: Looking for a Dutch Shepherd!
Re: Hey from Northern California.
Thanks everyone!


Facebook page.
