Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2021)

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2021)

Post by centrop67 »

2 dogs stolen from zootherapy centre for children with autism in the Laurentians
Story Link
montreal.ctvnews.ca wrote:Buddy, a seven-year-old goldendoodle, and Doula, a two-year-old Dutch shepherd, are two loveable pooches whose main job is to provide comfort and companionship to children living with autism or other intellectual disabilities.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dutch Shepherds in the News (December 2021)

Post by centrop67 »

GORDON SHERIFF’S K9 ‘DEPUTIES’ RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WORK
Story Link
coosavalleynews.com wrote:K9 Deputy ‘Czek’ is a more recent addition to the GCSO staff, having joined the Sheriff’s Office in December, 2020. ‘Czek’ is a 2 year old Dutch Shepherd, trained to sniff out narcotics and other dangerous drugs, and to track and apprehend fleeing/dangerous felons. In 2021, ‘Czek’ was deployed 25 times, was responsible for the seizure of trafficking levels of methamphetamine, and 21 felony arrests. ‘Czek’ is a high-level bundle of energy, and enjoys patrolling the county. ‘Czek’ resides with his handler Deputy Dale Pullen, who has handled law enforcement K9 partners for 18 years.
Michael
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Two New Dogs Join the Peterborough Police Service's K9 Unit
Story Link
www.ptbocanada.com wrote:Police Service Dog (PSD) Gryphon is an 18-month-old Dutch Shepherd. He just completed his 15-week training course with handler PC Wentworth run by the Niagara Regional Police Service. Gryphon is now certified for general-purpose patrol.
Michael
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Police officer and furry friend Vixen set to protect the streets of Staffordshire over festive period
Story Link
www.expressandstar.com wrote:Pc Sam Jones is set to hit the streets with two-year-old Dutch Shepherd PD Vixen – and the pair have already made a number of arrests before the big day.
Michael
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

Sheriff's Office adds a K-9
Story Link
www.thetoccoarecord.com wrote: Deputy Daniel Dixon has been with the Stephens County Sheriff’s Office since 2017 but recently was assigned the role of K-9 handler.
Dixon said he had never considered becoming a handler but after training in October with K-9 deputy Reba, a Dutch Shepherd, he’s enjoyed the new experience.
Michael
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by centrop67 »

To protect and serve: Owasso PD welcomes new K-9 officer, Helo, to the force
Story Link
tulsaworld.com wrote:Helo, a Dutch Shepherd, is the latest K-9 recruit assigned to protect and serve the local community.
Michael