Hi from the UK

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
bethys mum 1961
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:32 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have 5 dogs,4 staffs and 1 dutch shepherd.Got my shepherd at 3 days old with her 10 puppy mates,I hand reared litter but only 1 survived,Beth.
Beth now thinks she is a human dog!! is ultra protective of me and will watch my every move. I have been offered silly money for her,but shes not for sale at any price. Beth has to be the most intelligent dog I have ever had,only when it suits her though!! I would like to join the group,as I feel Im going to need a lot of help with her.Kind Regards,Di and Beth(7months old).
Location: UK

Hi from the UK

Post by bethys mum 1961 »

My name is Di,I have a 7month old Dutch Shepherd,Beth. I have been trying for an hour to upload fotos of her,but as im computer thick,i think its gonna take a few more tries!!
Beth is my 1st dutch,and she is hard work,very hard!! I hand reared her from 3 days old which has made her very attached to me.
I wanted to join this group, to try and learn from you guys, what to do and what not to do,and maybe were im going wrong with beth.
Hope to start speaking to you soon.
Regards,Di and Beth. :dssmile:
User avatar
dutchringdog
Green Dog
Posts: 117
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a single mom with two great children and a lovely DS

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by dutchringdog »

Hi Beth,

Upload your photos to a photo hosting site, I use Photobucket, once the photos are up there, they should give you a URL for the image, then copy and paste it into here, It must have [img]picture%20stuff[/img] for it to work. Let me know if i can help
Lisa , Thalie, Sadie
Image
http://www.designsbyclyne.com
User avatar
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Posts: 1040
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Welcome to the forum!
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by Marjolein »

welcome! I,m really curious what line your DS is from, since there are not many in the UK ;)
Image
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by vneerland »

Hello Di! Welcome.
We are looking forward to pictures of Beth, and her story (how/why you got to raise her from such young age) 8-)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Hi from the UK

Post by leih merigian »

Welcome, Di!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Post Reply