My name is Olga, I live in Wrocław, Poland, with my husband, kid and 4 dogs: 9,5 cocker spaniel Sunday, 7 y.o. Pyrenean Shepherd Vigo, 3,5 y.o. shorthaired Dutch Shepherd Eri and almost 3 y.o. Pyrenean Shepherd Brava. We train agility and a bit of frisbee.
Eri was supposed to be my husband's dog for schutzhund, but somehow she ended as my agility dog, she is in LA3 class now (that's the highest class according to FCI rules) and just lacks one leg to becoming Polish Agility Champion
I'm glad that I've finally found a forum about DS that is in language that I can speak
Photos and videos will follow soon


Facebook page.







Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 

She is delightful. But I do realize that you put much time into training her. I've just gotten into agility myself, self-teaching, as there arent any clubs or trainers locally. Fun all the same.