Hello, over there
-
ron
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.
Greetz Ron
Hello, over there
I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.
-
CaroleBoaz
- Training Dog
- Posts: 592
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
- Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
- Contact:
Re: Hello, over there
Hi Ron. Welcome!
- Schlussdibusti
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1040
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:25 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS
-
leih merigian
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1960
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.
Re: Hello, over there
Hi Ron,
Looking forward to seeing your girl's pics! Welcome...
Looking forward to seeing your girl's pics! Welcome...
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Hello, over there
Welcome to the forum.
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
- Christie M
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1279
- Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.
Re: Hello, over there
Welcome. That picture of Kobus was stunning! Looking forward to seeing your new little girl!
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com
Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
- vneerland
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 1547
- Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: *
- Location: Tex@s
Re: Hello, over there
Welkom Ron. And yes, you are my favorite photographer
so I am looking forward to your future contributions here. 
Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
- kchristy
- Training Dog
- Posts: 539
- Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
- Location: McCurtain, Ok
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hello, over there
Hoi Ron!
Ron is one of my favourite photographers too (sorry, you still can't beat Anton Corbijn and Frans Lanting...) so I hope we will see lots of pictures from Ron 
-
ron
- Just Whelped
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm Ron and i have 1 LH bitch called Amirah Veunis for Son Dog, but we call her Saartje.
We also had her dad, Kobus van Oscarli (He was on the calander 3 years ago, in the flowers), but he passed away in 2009 my friend.
I'm more a reader instead of a poster, but now and then you will see some pictures of me, right J.
Greetz Ron
Re: Hello, over there
Thanks for the welcome.
Girls (J&M) you make me blush, and the both of you put a lot of pressure on me now.
Girls (J&M) you make me blush, and the both of you put a lot of pressure on me now.
- Jan
- Training Dog
- Posts: 405
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
- Location: Zoutkamp, NL
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hello, over there
oh yeah, and you better work up to itron wrote:Thanks for the welcome.
Girls (J&M) you make me blush, and the both of you put a lot of pressure on me now.
(I happen to have about 10 brindled little photo-models in about 2,5 weeks
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Hello, over there
Marj...... your gonna have to beat the sandy puppy picture!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT






Facebook page.
