Spring

Have a photo you want to share?
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Spring

Post by alspyce »

Isis wrote:Love Bianca!! I used to raise JRT's! They are the best big dogs in little bodies! My dogs are shedding like crazy, too! I am a professional pet groomer by trade and my dogs are groomed often, but I'm still finding fur-ball dust bunnies all over the floor...uuggh!
I'm glad you like my little girl, Bianca. From a co-owned litter with Michelle Ward, (Ch.Little Eden Strut x Oaks Edge Bianca) came Little Eden Swish who is now the foundation bitch at: http://digitterriers.com/swish.html .

Puppy Swish
so_swish.jpg
so_swish.jpg (13.95 KiB) Viewed 805 times

Bianca and her pups are all very calm, sweet animals. 2 words you don't usually hear together when you're talking JRT's! (Or DS). :lol:
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: Spring

Post by vneerland »

alspyce wrote:First Robin in the yard.
A few days ago, I saw something at the pond behind my house. Got the binoculars out and the birds, drinking, were robins. About 25 of them at once! Bet they had a layover on the way up north. I enjoyed the show, wished them bon voyage and sent them on. They should be arriving in a northern back yard soon. 8-)

edit:
Very nice looking JRT! :yeah:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Post Reply