Page 2 of 2

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 am
by Brindle
We're ok for a few months.
Per the USA site the new rules will take effect 90 days after they are posted to the ( USA ) website.
We've got some time as they've just sent the English translation to Germany for approval.

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:07 pm
by turnnburn52984
So someone else posted a pic of the horses, as well as dogs!... I had to join the club. :) This is my other kid, Lolo.

Image

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 pm
by k9katet
Brindle wrote:We're ok for a few months.
Per the USA site the new rules will take effect 90 days after they are posted to the ( USA ) website.
We've got some time as they've just sent the English translation to Germany for approval.
I heard that nothing will go into effect in 2011.

Great pic of the horse!

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:36 pm
by Brindle
Yep, Heather is right. No rule changes for 2011.
http://www.germanshepherddog.com/members/index.htm

I love the horse photo too. Beautiful composition.
:D

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:11 pm
by alspyce
Beautiful head study on the horse. Arab?

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:29 pm
by kchristy
Beautiful pup and horse, welcome! When I found my dutchie I was actually searching for a GSD. Had never heard of a Dutch Shepherd so I started doing some research and fell in love. They are amazing dogs :P

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:34 pm
by Raven
Hey, Kel. Welcome BACK. :D Long time no see on DSF. Hello to Koe!

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:37 pm
by Marjolein
Raven wrote:Hey, Kel. Welcome BACK. :D Long time no see on DSF. Hello to Koe!
whaha! do you know what koe means in Dutch?? Not sure Koenig likes to be called a koe :lol:

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:46 pm
by turnnburn52984
Hahha- yes, Lolo is everything and anything that should be Arabian (a lovable nutcase).

I'm back...... while I can manage the time! It seems I have less and less free time lately. Looking forward to catching up with ya'll!

Re: Hello from the Pacific Northwest! (WA)

Posted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hey there!!!! Good to see you back