Jochen and Taz from Fayetteville, NC

For our new members to introduce themselves
Lea D
Just Whelped
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:42 pm
Tell us about yourself: I started rescuing GSD's in 1990 - keeping it at 2 at a time for the most part. They were 5 wonderful dogs. I am currently on my 6th and 7th rescues - a Mal, named Coda and my first DS named Finn - thanks to NADSR! So I am new to Dutchies but already in love with them!

Re: Jochen and Taz from Fayetteville, NC

Post by Lea D »

Hi - Taz is handsome! I have Finn - I believe they are brothers and were fostered together. I just signed up on this site and need to figure out how to upload photos..... Looking forward to keeping up with the photos~ Lea
Lea
Coda The Mali
Finn The Dutchie
User avatar
Taz
Just Whelped
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm 26 years old, from Fayetteville,NC and just adopted a 5 month DS from NADSR. His name is Taz
Location: Fayetteville, NC

Re: Jochen and Taz from Fayetteville, NC

Post by Taz »

Yes Finn and Taz are brothers and were fostered together in Delaware. Taz missed Finn a little bit at the beginning but after two to three days he was fine.
Jochen and Taz
Post Reply