Page 2 of 2

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:54 am
by Schlussdibusti
Aww, the pic with the kitty! I have to show it to Marco. :mrgreen:

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:18 am
by MinaHerdershonden
xD yes, luckily it seems she had never seen a cat before so she hadn't formed any idea of if it was a good or bad thing yet and I was able to introduce them in the way I had planned right away, the only thing she does is she tries to play with hem and they wont have it! What that picture doesn't show is the 10 mins of fighting over the couch before giving up and curling up together! LOL She would lay down and sneak near and Midnight would tell her to bug off and then she'd think that was play time and then he would run off and she'd lay down then he would came back and chase her off! PHEW! haha my cat Tiger thinks hes a dog and has no idea why I have this new favorite I'm giving all HIS attention too! at first he was very up set at ME and refused to be near her and now he actually will go and touch noses with her or stand next to her to try and get my attention away from her haha. And momma cat Fluffy my third she just treats Mina like she treats the other cats (moody old momma cat) and as long as she can take over Minas nice comfy dog beds shes happy LOL!

ALL THIS BEING SAID! Sorry for taking over the post about PI! who is indeed a cutie PI and oh my gosh I can't get over his adorable ears! I love it when mixes ears can't make up their mind about being up or down! so they are just in limbo!

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 am
by MinaHerdershonden
I'm going to stop hogging his spot light and start a Mina pictures post ;D

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:05 am
by dutchpii
I love that picture with Mina and the cat, very cool! Pi sleeps the same crazy ways, upside down, stretched out or sometimes just curled up in a ball.

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:32 pm
by felixone123
I cannot wait for the day that Odin or one of the cats curl up with each other!!

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 pm
by MinaHerdershonden
Haha yeah, she also thinks she should curl up into a ball ontop of me like the cats do and they will come try to find a spot on me or near me too and if she just lays there and doesnt try to sniff them theyll curl up next to her

Re: Pi being Pi

Posted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:16 am
by MinaHerdershonden
Hey everyone! just wanted to let ya'll know that Cookie the little dutchie mix at my shelter who reminded me of if my Mina and Pi had a baby together, Has been adopted! lets keep our fingers crossed that its a forever home! the staff told me she has a new sister that is a chi and that she was very well mannered with her :D

Image