Page 2 of 3

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! Very pretty dogs. Love Rembrandt. No problems with break-ins at your house I assume :whistle:

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:31 pm
by alspyce
Beautiful!

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:39 am
by GreatRembrandt
thank you! Rembrandt thanks u all.. He's like a peacock now thank to your compliments.. He has a very big Ego.

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:35 am
by Sugars Mom
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:49 am
by Olie
Tuoi cani sono bellissimi! Complimenti!
Saluti dalla Croazia!

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:23 pm
by GreatRembrandt
i hope i will come soon in croatia, my trainer is croatian :)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:33 pm
by GSDNanny
Exceptionally nice looking canine crew you have there!! "Through" meant "throw", so see there my English aint so good either!

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm
by GreatRembrandt
:D thank u!! They are beautiful workin'dog i always say..

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 3:27 pm
by vneerland
Good looking dogs! Tell me more about the FGD part of the bloodline 8-) (trying to determine if I know any of those dogs)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:52 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!

Judith, I'm pretty sure this is the mom of Great rembrandt:
http://www.working-dog.eu/dogs-details/ ... -de-Gueule
:love:
Dad was Basta-Bazzy van de Pioniershof
If she had used a different male I would have bought a pup for sure!! ;)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:10 am
by GreatRembrandt
yep, mum is eclipse e'aubade des fonds de gueule, and daddy is basta van de pioniershof... May i ask u why you say "if she used a different male"? U don't like basta? Only to know :)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:11 am
by vneerland
Ah-ha! Yes, if this is his mom, I know some of that family pretty well. :whistle:
I still have Gotha's sister Gotcha. Their dam Yaska, my old girl, died last year, and Mr Nico is still around, enjoying retirement. :stickman:
I cannot answer for Marjolein, but I *think* that she did not want to get a pup out of Pioniershof because she wanted to be sure that the names on the FCI pedigree were, indeed, correct. :oops:

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:17 am
by GreatRembrandt
oh i understand :( unfortunately in italy we only have 14 dutchies (bran+9 brothers), their mum, a female van le dobry and two long haired. Nobody knows them and the race. Fci pedigrees are stil5 unknown for the great part of us....

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:28 am
by vneerland
;) Please don't take it as criticism regarding Rembrandt! As a breeder though, Marjolein wants to be sure that she knows who is who, IF that was the reason why she did not want to risk a Pioniershof pup.

Also. We hope you are here to stay and share lots of stories and pictures of our Italian brindle family. 8-)
Can you add a signature in your profile please, so we remember your own name? :oops:

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:35 am
by GreatRembrandt
i promise i will do! I feel very ignorant about living this ipertechnological world of forum :D
..anyway, no criticism at all! :) i'm here to know, to improve, to learn much bout our brindle dogs... Ahh often in italy people stops me and ask... Is he a crossbreed? Is he a brindle mali? :)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:40 am
by vneerland
Don't feel bad Elisa. Even in Holland, most don't know what a Dutch Shepherd is. :shock: Nor do 99% of the people in the USA, unless they are law enforcement or military, then they often get it right.

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am
by Eclipse_Pau
Hi ...Elisa is my sister!!!!!! :)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:54 pm
by Marjolein
Sorry, was busy for a while, Judith is correct, I like Rembrandt a lot! Basta is a good dog too, but it's like Judith said, I like to know the parents of the dog are really the parents ;) We now have DNA check, that makes things a bit easier.
And I love Eclipse, in fact, I contacted Alexa right after I read this, because I was hoping she might breed with her again with another male. But I'll have to keep searching, the answer was no ;)

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:58 am
by Dutchringgirl
GreatRembrandt wrote:often in italy people stops me and ask... Is he a crossbreed? Is he a brindle mali? :)
We get that alot here in the states too! And some wolf and Dingo (lol) thrown in.

Re: Hi from Italy

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 pm
by chimere
GreatRembrandt wrote:often in italy people stops me and ask... Is he a crossbreed? Is he a brindle mali? :)
same when I went to the exhibition of TURIN (TORINO) in 2008 .... I think

également quand je suis allé faire l exposition de Turin en 2008 ... je crois