Steph,
Those are two great looking dogs. I can only hope that my first DS looks something like yours. Very nice.
(I lived in Germany when I was a child, late 50's early 60's. My mother was from Bonn and my brother was born in Bitburger. I wish I still spoke the language). I'm in the process of looking for a breeder that has a mating pair that will meet my needs. I will first try to find a breeder here in America, but if that fails I will look to breeders in Germany and The Netherlands. Can you make recommendations? One more question, do you know of a trainer named Bernard Flinks?
Greetings from Germany!
-
HARNW76
- Puppy
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a 55 year old CNC programmer living in the USA. I've owned 4 GSD, but I'm considering a Dutch Shephard for my next. I'm looking to gain as much information about the breed as I can before making my decision.
Re: Greetings from Germany!
Thanks,
Harold Eaker
Outside St.Louis, Mo. USA
Harold Eaker
Outside St.Louis, Mo. USA
- Geremy
- Puppy
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
- Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring. - Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
- Contact:
Re: Greetings from Germany!
@nordis:
i would do videos yesterday, but we have terrible weather.. just raind and fog *brrrrrrrrr*
what kind of exercises would you like to see? do you use a clicker at the training? i work a lot with them.
and if you have time, you can look for video from "bart bellon". he do a great training ! (but you don´t have to use the e-collar...
)
@harwn76:
i think there are good FCI kennels in the USA.... i don´t know what "kind of dutchie" you are looking for, but in europe we have some good FCI breeders, who are breeding realy good working dutchies.
and it´s normal no problem to ship a dutchie to the USA...
here some links:
austria:
http://www.mondioring.at/Herder/index_herder.htm
http://www.austrian-spirits-hollandseherder.at/
france:
http://crocs-de-lolympe.chez-alice.fr/
http://lahordedhades.chiens-de-france.c ... SITE=27305
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_el ... SITE=11826
germany:
http://www.hollandse-herder-vom-erftblick.de/
sweden:
http://www.havrevingen.se/
CZ:
http://zusvituveku-de.websnadno.cz/
i know all these breeder and there are realy good!
**edit** sorry, i don´t know mr flinks! he is in the north of germany, and i´m in the south of germany. i train with a very small group of people because the most clubs don´t linke mondioring and in some clubs it´s not allowed to train that. so it´s a little bit difficult.
i would do videos yesterday, but we have terrible weather.. just raind and fog *brrrrrrrrr*
what kind of exercises would you like to see? do you use a clicker at the training? i work a lot with them.
and if you have time, you can look for video from "bart bellon". he do a great training ! (but you don´t have to use the e-collar...
@harwn76:
i think there are good FCI kennels in the USA.... i don´t know what "kind of dutchie" you are looking for, but in europe we have some good FCI breeders, who are breeding realy good working dutchies.
and it´s normal no problem to ship a dutchie to the USA...
here some links:
austria:
http://www.mondioring.at/Herder/index_herder.htm
http://www.austrian-spirits-hollandseherder.at/
france:
http://crocs-de-lolympe.chez-alice.fr/
http://lahordedhades.chiens-de-france.c ... SITE=27305
http://www.chiens-de-france.com/site_el ... SITE=11826
germany:
http://www.hollandse-herder-vom-erftblick.de/
sweden:
http://www.havrevingen.se/
CZ:
http://zusvituveku-de.websnadno.cz/
i know all these breeder and there are realy good!
**edit** sorry, i don´t know mr flinks! he is in the north of germany, and i´m in the south of germany. i train with a very small group of people because the most clubs don´t linke mondioring and in some clubs it´s not allowed to train that. so it´s a little bit difficult.
Greets Steph
www.chaosgang.gnx.at
www.chaosgang.gnx.at
- Manstrom
- Puppy
- Posts: 96
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:41 am
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.
- Location: Valdosta Georgia
Re: Greetings from Germany!
willkommen, great pics. Love the one with the drooling pup...lol
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback
- Geremy
- Puppy
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:10 am
- Tell us about yourself: greets from germany!
my name ist stephanie and we have 2 dutchies.
boyd´s bullriding geremy - he is now 5 years and trained in mondioring, SAR and K9
and there is his halfbrother boyd´s bullriding I.Q. he is trained in KNPV and mondioring. - Location: Bavaria/Germany/Europe
- Contact:


Facebook page.