Page 2 of 2

Re: needed some expert opinion

Posted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:23 am
by Allan7
I've heard that some female DS can reach 25 inches and males 28".hopefully he'll grow up to one.

Re: needed some expert opinion

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 am
by Allan7
Igor after a morning walk.

Re: needed some expert opinion

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:50 am
by Allan7
before and recent photos of Igor and friends.

Re: needed some expert opinion

Posted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:24 pm
by Selena
Allan7 wrote:I've heard that some female DS can reach 25 inches and males 28".hopefully he'll grow up to one.
Depending on the bloodline even bigger ;-). I started training again, now the kids can manage for alittle while. Both females are in the 26 inch and 80 lbs range ;-) i am rather small for dutch standards 1.60 m ( 5.1 or so?). :mrgreen: