New to the forum , not to Dutchies

For our new members to introduce themselves
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by vneerland »

jasperswoman wrote:Only a shot or two !! ;) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That is because he can never manage to beat you to it? :hic:
I would have guessed him for a 'two beers' dog.
my husband claims that that is the standard answer the police gets when they ask someone if they have been drinking ;)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

Jasper doesn't drink beer , he once took a lick of tequila but it wasn't to his liking .But I try to keep all liquer away from him ...he is already wild enough .
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1279
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:03 pm
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Christie M »

Willow will steal beer bottles if you happen to leave one unattended. She is a LUSH! I can't figure out where she gets that from. :hic:

Hey Jaspersmom - any chance you will create a signature in your User Control Panel so we can all call you by your real name :D
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
jasperswoman
Puppy
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:27 am
Tell us about yourself: My name is Krista Averyt Anderson .I am a fairly new Dutchy owner , with a very cool , awesome dog , whom I love to death , Jasper Van Neerland . A dog so cool he has his own Facebook page .
Location: Texarkana Tx

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by jasperswoman »

I will try to go figure it out , I am not the most tech savvy , but my name is Krista Averyt Anderson .And Jasper is Jasper , or Meathead , Meatsack , Rainman or Bonehead , whatever it is he has done lately !
Krista Averyt -Anderson
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by icvanstra »

jasperswoman wrote:I will try to go figure it out , I am not the most tech savvy , but my name is Krista Averyt Anderson .And Jasper is Jasper , or Meathead , Meatsack , Rainman or Bonehead , whatever it is he has done lately !

1) Log into the board
2) click on 'user control panel' (upper left corner)
3) click on 'profile' (second tab)
4) click on 'edit signature' (left side, second tab down)

and fiddle with your signature to your hearts content. ;-)
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
icvanstra
Working Dog
Posts: 1153
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
Tell us about yourself: .
Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by icvanstra »

Christie M wrote:Willow will steal beer bottles if you happen to leave one unattended. She is a LUSH! I can't figure out where she gets that from. :hic:
Chase (a friends Weimerainer sp?) is a beer dog. You can't set one down around him. He will knock it over and drink it.

He does always get one on Friday evening.

Image
Eric
  • - Cino vom Foxtal
    - Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
    - Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
User avatar
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:10 pm
Tell us about yourself: *
Location: Tex@s

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by vneerland »

Good Lord, that's the last thing I want to do! Introduce alcolhol to my dogs. They are already fighting (decoys) and if I added drinking to the mix, we'd have constant bar brawls! (and fit in nicely in my region)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HAHA, great picture, I love when they sit with the but on one step and the legs on the lower step.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Post Reply