Page 2 of 2
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:11 am
by vneerland
That is because he can never manage to beat you to it?
I would have guessed him for a 'two beers' dog.
my husband claims that that is the standard answer the police gets when they ask someone if they have been drinking 
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:17 am
by jasperswoman
Jasper doesn't drink beer , he once took a lick of tequila but it wasn't to his liking .But I try to keep all liquer away from him ...he is already wild enough .
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:34 am
by Christie M
Willow will steal beer bottles if you happen to leave one unattended. She is a LUSH! I can't figure out where she gets that from.
Hey Jaspersmom - any chance you will create a signature in your User Control Panel so we can all call you by your real name

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:43 am
by jasperswoman
I will try to go figure it out , I am not the most tech savvy , but my name is Krista Averyt Anderson .And Jasper is Jasper , or Meathead , Meatsack , Rainman or Bonehead , whatever it is he has done lately !
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:22 am
by icvanstra
jasperswoman wrote:I will try to go figure it out , I am not the most tech savvy , but my name is Krista Averyt Anderson .And Jasper is Jasper , or Meathead , Meatsack , Rainman or Bonehead , whatever it is he has done lately !
1) Log into the board
2) click on 'user control panel' (upper left corner)
3) click on 'profile' (second tab)
4) click on 'edit signature' (left side, second tab down)
and fiddle with your signature to your hearts content.

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:26 am
by icvanstra
Christie M wrote:Willow will steal beer bottles if you happen to leave one unattended. She is a LUSH! I can't figure out where she gets that from.
Chase (a friends Weimerainer sp?) is a beer dog. You can't set one down around him. He will knock it over and drink it.
He does always get one on Friday evening.

Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:21 am
by vneerland
Good Lord, that's the last thing I want to do! Introduce alcolhol to my dogs. They are already fighting (decoys) and if I added drinking to the mix, we'd have constant bar brawls! (and fit in nicely in my region)
Re: New to the forum , not to Dutchies
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
HAHA, great picture, I love when they sit with the but on one step and the legs on the lower step.