Page 2 of 2
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:06 pm
by vneerland

I was mostly referring to the last picture when I commented on his motivation. Love it. He seems quite bored with the entire session by then. LOVELY backdrop, BTW. I feel embarrassed about my own jungle now (like Leih diplomatically stated: "lots of vegetation")

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:14 pm
by leih merigian
icvanstra wrote: ... but he kept tripping over the shirt...
Eric, you gotta tie it up in the back, on top of his back...just knot it up there so it won't trip him with the hem. You can use a rubber band to make a little t-shirt ponytail kind of thing (used to do this with my GSD when she had tumors removed on her chest and needed something to protect that area).
The first picture with all the flowers is great!
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:42 pm
by Christie M
leih merigian wrote:
Eric, you gotta tie it up in the back, on top of his back...just knot it up there so it won't trip him with the hem. You can use a rubber band to make a little t-shirt ponytail kind of thing
LOL. This is clearly a girl skill. We all did it with our shirts as kids!!
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:32 pm
by cake73
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:52 pm
by cake73
Awesome photos, everyone!
Yaska, indeed, does NOT look thrilled and Cino looks like he's just given in to the moment.
Love the girl with the soccer ball, too!
The photos on the Dutch DS forum are really something! When I caught myself considering the orange boas in the craft store, I cut myself off. Plus, I couldn't get these hats out of my mind and really wanted those!
(from the rowing medal event at the Sydney Olympics, 2000)

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:06 pm
by icvanstra
leih merigian wrote:
Eric, you gotta tie it up in the back, on top of his back...just knot it up there so it won't trip him with the hem. You can use a rubber band to make a little t-shirt ponytail kind of thing (used to do this with my GSD when she had tumors removed on her chest and needed something to protect that area).
The first picture with all the flowers is great!
Christie - I think it is a girl thing. Didn't even think of it until Leih mentioned it.
The picture with flowers was taken behind the Art Center that is not far from my place. The photo with the metal object in it ... same place
http://www.indplsartcenter.org/ I've taken some classed over there. Cheap and fun.
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:16 pm
by vneerland
Cheryl,
Lovely! Your two look so darn pleased at that camera.

"Gimmegimmegimme mom. Please? Now? Please? "
Those sydney hats are crazy, BTW. Must be one
wild country, those Netherlands.
Well. Despite the fans support, it was not to be. I asked Nico what he thought about the outcome of the match.
He just gave me this look...............

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:50 am
by bayca
Viva Espana

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:23 pm
by leih merigian
Well, at least we got some cool DS pics out of it!

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm
by vneerland
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:16 pm
by cake73
vneerland wrote:Your two look so darn pleased at that camera.

"Gimmegimmegimme mom. Please? Now? Please? "
[snip]
Well. Despite the fans support, it was not to be. I asked Nico what he thought about the outcome of the match.
He just gave me this look...............

Should have put Nico in goal!
Yes. My two are
very food motivated! Kaya is very good about sitting and staying. Marley, because I've been lazy in working on his obedience, will sit, but then will move closer to where the treats are.

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:47 pm
by k9katet
Judith,
I love Yaska's white eye lashes! So cute!
Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:05 pm
by vneerland
k9katet wrote:I love Yaska's white eye lashes! So cute!
I agree!

She still had teeth like you would not believe (especially for a titled bitch) and her muzzle really is not that gray. The lashes are this last years addition to her look. Amazing how even dogs have individual aging traits. Yaska is physically still pretty strong, especially for her age. But I have heard her state the other day that: 'off all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most"

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:13 pm
by Marjolein
Yeah, those shooting and hitting ones are missing!

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:16 am
by vneerland
Marjolein wrote:(smilies)Yeah, those shooting and hitting ones are missing!

Maybe I can send Eric over to the Dutch forum, smooch up one of the mods over there and beg them to tell him where they got their extenced collection?

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 am
by icvanstra
Patience my Judith.
I looked at adding more ... i'll get back to it.

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:28 am
by vneerland
*tap*tap* tap*tap* tap*
(my fingers on my desk. Me being patient)

Re: Soccer fans!!
Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:50 am
by Marjolein