Page 2 of 2

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:27 pm
by turnnburn52984
Beautiful dogs! Welcome!

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:16 am
by vneerland
Great album Jimmy. Thank you for posting that (where is Marie/Vivax BTW? Is she not here yet?)
I only wished we could determine who is who, since there are so many pictures! 8-)

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:47 am
by Aztechalo
Great photos, welcome!

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:52 pm
by Marjolein
Image
Brassaï??

Judith, these people actually gave you credits for the DS history on their HP :shock: :D

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:26 am
by vneerland
Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct. ;)
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes. :wtg:

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:22 pm
by Marjolein
vneerland wrote:Is it? (Brassai?)
I know you are a secret admirer of his, so I am sure you are correct. ;)
Who gives me credit for the history? Marie Axelson/Vivax? I feel pretty sure that she was nice enough to ask, yes. :wtg:
yup, nice "thank you" on the bottom of the page 8-)

This is Brassaï for sure, I'm not entirely sure about that pic Jimmy posted, could be Cow-Boy FDG too

Image

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:25 pm
by jimmy
The first picture is Tam-Tam. You will notice that he have a ornge leg, because he was decorated with colors of Holand for his golden jubilé ! :lol:

The second picture is Brassaï.

Re: Hi from France

Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:26 pm
by Marjolein
haha, vive Hollande! :D