Page 2 of 3
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:16 pm
by Dutchringgirl
you can see in the cats eyes, he is just watching her
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm
by Marjolein
saraandciara wrote:Marjolein, the cat can hold his own, trust me!!


is Ciara sill ok??

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:32 am
by saraandciara
Just dropping by to share Ciara's newest picture. I took this one to give to my mom for Christmas. She's 7 months old now!

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 am
by Sugars Mom
Ohh, how cute!
I recognize that look!
Love the ears!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:57 am
by Marjolein
Sugars Mom wrote:
I recognize that look!
yes! The "I didn't do it" look!!
Very cute

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:16 pm
by Lauren
She is so cute! Xena will be 7 months this week too (I really like this age!). How much does your little girl weigh now?
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:05 pm
by Christie M
Wow. She looks so much like Phoenix - a NADSR foster that I have.
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:31 pm
by Lauren
Christie, it looks like she has an angel releasing a star on her chest! What a darling girl!
sadly, my next DS will have to be a boy....
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:54 pm
by Christie M
Lauren wrote:Christie, it looks like she has an angel releasing a star on her chest! What a darling girl!
sadly, my next DS will have to be a boy....
I love that! I think I will put that in her bio. Maybe it will help her find her perfect home!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:49 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Oh she is so cute!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 pm
by saraandciara
Lauren wrote:She is so cute! Xena will be 7 months this week too (I really like this age!). How much does your little girl weigh now?
I agree, Lauren: this age is great! She's a lot of fun (even though she's a bit cheeky). We weighed her at 37 lbs. about a week and a half ago. I can't swoop her up and cradle her anymore!
Gotta love those ears! I do hope she'll grow a bit more...taller. But we shall see!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:26 am
by Isis
Adorable!!! Congrats!!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:02 pm
by saraandciara
New pic of the monster: she's so cheeky!!

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:13 am
by Marjolein
ah! how cute!!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:47 pm
by kchristy
just give her the camera and nobody gets hurt!

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:26 am
by Schlussdibusti
kchristy wrote:just give her the camera and nobody gets hurt!


Re: Ciara!
Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:40 am
by wahinelf
OH my. How mischievously adorable.
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 pm
by saraandciara
Thanks, everyone! I was taking pictures of something I had made for a dinner party, and she got all up in my face because she was so curious about the camera!

Re: Ciara!
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 pm
by saraandciara
We've hit the 10-month mark!
She's still a handful, but she's too darn cute sometimes!
Re: Ciara!
Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 pm
by felixone123
too cute!! she is so focused on that camera!! Happy 10 months Ciara!!