Page 2 of 2
Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:54 pm
by leih merigian
icvanstra wrote:Problem Exists Between Chair And Computer -- PEBCAC

So, an IT guy, eh? That 'spalins it! :fluffy:
When I start posting pics (SOON!), I'll try to remember to resize them, first. But, things that seem like grade school to someone such as unto yourself, well, to compuIdiots like me, aren't as quite as easy. (I used to recruit guys like you for consulting firms...I know how you are!

)
Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:45 pm
by vneerland
leih merigian wrote:So, an IT guy, eh? That 'spalins it! :fluffy:
IT guy. Hmmmm. "It" sands for neither male, nor female, correct? You mean Eric is.......
Nehhhhhhhh. I know he watches American idol for the women in it, not for the singing. "IT" must stand for something else here.
I am sure you gave me the polite translation of PEBCAC Eric. Doesn't "chair" usually get replaced with "client"?

Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:52 pm
by icvanstra
PEBCAC is a "clean" one... it is between chair and computer ... thus the user is the problem.
Another favorite is the ID-ten-T error. .... id10t problems pop up all the time.
Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:01 pm
by icvanstra
...plus I'll fully admit that I have many of my own PEBCAC issues.
I may be an IT Guy. But, website design/programming/coding are NOT my strongpoints.

Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:52 pm
by leih merigian
icvanstra wrote:
Another favorite is the ID-ten-T error. .... id10t problems pop up all the time.
I LOVE it!
too bad I won't be able to remember it

Re: Water fun
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:00 am
by vneerland
icvanstra wrote:Another favorite is the ID-ten-T error. .... id10t problems pop up all the time.
IMnotgettin'it.
(and I will blame the heat)

Re: Water fun
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:26 am
by icvanstra
vneerland wrote:icvanstra wrote:Another favorite is the ID-ten-T error. .... id10t problems pop up all the time.
IMnotgettin'it.
(and I will blame the heat)

Okay. When an IT guys says it was an I-D-Ten-T error....take the letters and the number ten and it spells id10t=idiot or in other words a less polite version of PEBCAC.

Re: Water fun
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 am
by vneerland

Ow good grief! I am really not good at creative reading, am I?
Funny!
Ask me if I got an ID
and I will say "about what?"
Re: Water fun
Posted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:37 pm
by k9katet
Judith - Benta is out of Dana and Leiru. Dana's sire is Arras Pegge.
Re: Water fun
Posted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:09 am
by vneerland
k9katet wrote:Judith - Benta is out of Dana and Leiru. Dana's sire is Arras Pegge.
She looks it, in that particular picture, at least.
It is funny anyway. How sometimes you see one parent, other times you see the other parent, and sometimes you just recognize a family. I never saw pictures of Dana that struck me this much as "Arras", but that probably only means that I just did not come across the right picture yet.
I had one girl that did not particulary look like Arras, but OMG, she acted it. Act first, think later. We still miss her horribly. (after she passed away 2 years ago) She was Arras' great granddaughter. Far enough removed to expect less influence, but all the

genes cumulated in her. She was a true jewel.

Re: Water fun
Posted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:46 pm
by syzygy
hmmm, I am on an average laptop (in the middle of nowhere, Wyoming) and I got all of Benta. I still have not figured out how to resize a picture to upload it to photobucket on my slow home aircard but have had to find a WIFI spot here in Nowhere, and think if I can locate one of those back in Nowhere, Texas, I may actually be able to add to the water babies files! It only takes a minute here to download what takes an hour at home. Those pictures are so cute!
Glad to see the forum back in business--I love this format.
Ellisa