Thank YouJannumbernext wrote:Welcome on behalf of the roughcoat DS as well.
Hi Everybody!
-
DogGirl_95
- Puppy
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a Chocolate Labrador named Gunner. He is 8 and 90 lbs of LAZY! I also have three kitties Angel, Sophie, and Daisy our newest addition to our family!
- Location: Stockbridge, GA
Re: Hi Everybody!
Caitlin Beaumont
- Marjolein
- Working Dog
- Posts: 2078
- Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
- Location: Warbeyen, Germany
- Contact:
Re: Hi Everybody!
did you check out the Dutch Breed Club website? It desribes the standard and under "foto's" there is many pics, in this category "korthaar"= shorthaired "Langhaar"= longhaired" and "ruwhaar"= roughhaired.
standard in English: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/details/s ... pherd_dog/
pictures listed by event/variety: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/sub/fotohoek/
standard in English: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/details/s ... pherd_dog/
pictures listed by event/variety: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/sub/fotohoek/
-
DogGirl_95
- Puppy
- Posts: 85
- Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:00 am
- Tell us about yourself: I have a Chocolate Labrador named Gunner. He is 8 and 90 lbs of LAZY! I also have three kitties Angel, Sophie, and Daisy our newest addition to our family!
- Location: Stockbridge, GA
Re: Hi Everybody!
Marjolein wrote:did you check out the Dutch Breed Club website? It desribes the standard and under "foto's" there is many pics, in this category "korthaar"= shorthaired "Langhaar"= longhaired" and "ruwhaar"= roughhaired.
standard in English: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/details/s ... pherd_dog/
pictures listed by event/variety: http://www.hollandseherder.nl/sub/fotohoek/
Yes I actually checked that out the other day, I like the Short coat the best.
Caitlin Beaumont


Facebook page.