Page 1 of 1

Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:26 am
by Drizlaru
A soon-to-be dutchie owner here, will get a pic in my signature as soon as I figure out how to do so.

So yes, it's cold up here this time of the year! Not much snow, but it's certainly coming!

I own a female Great Dane ( Cassy , 11 months old), who is a real ham, and I love her to pieces.

My new DS pup will be arriving in Jan, and I can't wait! 8-)

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:34 pm
by kchristy
Awesome! Congrats on the new pup :) Its horrible waiting for a puppy! The day before I got my DS, my son and I stayed up all night! It was like Christmas, just laying in bed wishing I could sleep so that the time would go by. lol Crazy I know!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:52 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome! Looking forward to photos!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:59 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the forum.

The very first Dutch Shepherd that I fostered went to an amazing couple in Maine! They then adopted a companion to her as well. Seems like a great place for the hearty breed!!

Where is your pup coming from? Are you planning any specific activities with it?

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:43 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:46 pm
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! :wave:

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:46 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!
Curious where your pup comes from??

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:11 am
by leih merigian
Welcome, and same questions!! :D

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:04 am
by cake73
Welcome!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:28 am
by Dutchringgirl
My best friend lives near Windsor ME. Yep, its cold up there already. Welcome and cant wait for pics.

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:13 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:31 pm
by Christie M
Hey there,
I love the disclaimer that you have posted as your signature, but can you add your name again as well?
Thanks!!

Re: Hi From Maine!

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:22 am
by Drizlaru
Done!