Page 1 of 1

The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:12 am
by DutchDog2807
Hi everyone,

I wanted to introduce myself here, as my name and signature suggest I am a complete DS convert. My first interaction with these dogs came just a few mere months ago and it didn't take long for the breed and of course my pup to have my complete respect, and admiration. There is no doubt in my mind this is a breed that has the ability to reason, think and act accordingly. I am currently training my pup with hopes that both he and I can be a police dog team. He and I have bonded extremely well in the short time I've had him and have the respect of each other. (Something I've been told and seen for myself is an absolute necessity with this breed). I am a sponge for knowledge so any suggestions for readings, or resources (other than every post here...I got that part) would be great.

Re: The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Hi Bryan, welcom !!

Umm. think and act accordingly??? Well see about that? :whistle:

Re: The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:09 pm
by leih merigian
Hi Bryan, and welcome!

How old is your pup?

You'll have to be a little more specific about "any suggestions for readings, or resources," as that's pretty vague. From others, I've gleaned that stuff written about them tend to be in Dutch (if you're talking about books), so unless you happen to sprechen zie Dutch (go ahead and kill me, all you Dutch speakers who seem to hate German :mrgreen: ), then you're gonna be out of luck there.

BTW, you do realize that the price of admission here is pictures? :lol:

Re: The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:17 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome and yes, lets see some pics!

Re: The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:19 pm
by Schlussdibusti
welcome! :wave:

Re: The Convert

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:50 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: The Convert

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:59 am
by kchristy
Welcome! We will start chanting we want pics :)

Re: The Convert

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:39 am
by Jan
Welcome.

Re: The Convert

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:49 pm
by alspyce
Welcome