Page 1 of 1

Girls playing

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:33 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Here are some pictures I just took of the girls, some ear shots and chew shots.

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:15 pm
by Sugars Mom
very cute pic at the end...well, they are all nice. :D

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:55 am
by leih merigian
For those of you with more than one DS, it must be so much fun to watch them playing...

Nice pics!

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 am
by Dutchringgirl
They are a riot, its a mess of brindle. I need to get pics of them playing outside. the best time is when we get the Bassett playing with them, and she tries so hard to keep up with Thalie.

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:50 am
by Lauren
We just need a rent a dutchie here... Someone to come over several times a day and wrestle the edge off of my girl.

It is so nice to see yours playing so well together! they are so pretty.

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:18 am
by Jbou
Wow Lovely pictures and I know how hard is to take pictures of our 4legs friends :-)

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:13 pm
by Christie M
Awesome pics Lisa. I love the one of Thalie eating Sadie's head!! LOL.

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:47 pm
by kchristy
I love the pics :) Thanks for sharing

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:48 pm
by Sugars Mom
I can never get good playing shots. There is always something blurry to ruin the pic. Good for you for being able to get these kind of pics :D

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:41 pm
by CaroleBoaz
I guess girls just want to have fun.

Boaz keeps trying to get one of the other dogs to play with him, but the others don't want to get hurt.

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:37 am
by turnnburn52984
LOVE Thalie Chomping Sadie's head too. :D

Re: Girls playing

Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:04 pm
by alspyce
Nice shots.