Page 1 of 1

hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am
by Ilio
My wife and I are relatively new DS owners, and since my wife already did a good job of telling the story here I'll refrain from telling it all again here.

Obviously, I am now a big fan of the DS and he's been a true blessing that has brought so many smiles, laughs, and great fun to our lives. I look forward to sharing experiences with you all.

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:17 pm
by alspyce
Glad you "jumped aboard"--welcome.

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:17 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome!!
Yes they are a wonderful breed and they do make you smile alot !!

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:02 pm
by Raven
Make you smile, yes...and shake your head. Sometimes simultaneously.

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:19 pm
by kchristy
Welcome, don't forget the times they make you pull your hair out too! :)

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Nice avatar. :)

Hmm, couldn't get the link to work.

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:11 pm
by felixone123
hi and welcome. Is that Ku in your avatar?
My husband and I just adopted our first DS through NADSR. We actually just got him Tues. He's around 5ish or so.

Re: hello

Posted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:01 pm
by Ilio
Sorry if the link didn't work correctly, the long form is http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/viewt ... f=11&t=843, and yup that's Ku. As for shake my head and pull my hair, he does all of those things but it's part of what makes him so fun. I find his drive and intelligence challenges me, and I get to challenge him back, so we get to grow together.

Re: hello

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:09 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :D

Re: hello

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:27 am
by Flying Dutchman
I forgot to tell you, John...these folks love photos so you'd better start help me share some more of Ku. ;)