Page 1 of 1

Hi from Belgium

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:51 pm
by leuschapellois
Hello everybody,

I live in Belgium with my dutch shepherd and malinois shepherd, I have 2 dutch longhaired (before 3 but 1 month ago my old Symba is passed) and 1 dutch shorthair + 3 malinois.

I pratice belgian ring and mondioring.

My kennel is des leus chapellois and I breed since 10 years.

Excuse-me for my english, I know it isn't perfect but I hope you will understand.

See you soon on the forum.

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 pm
by Sugars Mom
Welcome to the forum. Sorry about your loss : (

Look forward to seeing some pics of your dogs.

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:06 pm
by Raven
Welcome, welcome!

Heart-felt sympathy for the loss your baby. :cry:

You'll get asked to create a "signature" so that we all know your name. (I KNOW I'll never remember your sign-on name!)

Any photos of your beasts that you can share with us?

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:17 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:52 am
by vneerland
Welcome to our new member from Belgium. Good to have another international member.
Would you mind telling us your own name and creating a signature? :oops:

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:59 am
by Schlussdibusti
welcome! :wave:

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:10 am
by kchristy
Welcome!

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:29 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:25 pm
by Lauren
Welcome! We can't wait to see pictures of your gang!
:dsshock:

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:39 pm
by Marjolein
welcome!
I'm curious where your shorthair comes from?? :)

Re: Hi from Belgium

Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:32 pm
by leih merigian
Glad you found and joined us!

That's a lot of dogs!