morava

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
axisscar
Just Whelped
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:22 pm
Tell us about yourself: I have got kennel hollandse heerdershond korthaar "aus Mährischen Bergen"

morava

Post by axisscar »

Hi, my name is Alice. I've got two females and a Dutch Shepherd and a small breeding station. I'm looking for here, one of his dog, Abbey Hannah aus Mährischen Bergen. I'll be glad for any information. Thank You
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: morava

Post by kchristy »

Welcome, and good luck. Hopefully someone can help you :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: morava

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Posts: 592
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 am
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.
Contact:

Re: morava

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Welcome!
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: morava

Post by Marjolein »

Welcome
All I found was this: http://www.hollandkennel.com/gallery_a.html
Image
Post Reply