Page 1 of 1
Hi
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm
by stormcat
Hi fellow Dutchie enthusiasts!
I am soon to be new owner. I was looking at the Malinois, but I think they are too too crazy for me

. I'd like to do personal protection with him, and maybe get into the UKC agility and check out dock diving, as I read the breed likes water. Generally I just like to hike and it will be great to have a furry friend along!
Re: Hi
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:21 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!
Re: Hi
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:42 pm
by vneerland
Hello Stormcat. Thanks for your intro. Now all we would like to learn is your name, m/f, your social security number, the balance on your bank account, your location and marital status and the size of your jeans.
Okay. Just kidding! But a real name would be nice.

Re: Hi
Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:30 pm
by kchristy
Welcome

Re: Hi
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:49 am
by leih merigian
Welcome!
Don't believe everything you read, Stormy. Some of them like water, some not so much. All depends on the individual.
Where are you getting your pup from?
Re: Hi
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:37 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome!

Re: Hi
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:19 pm
by alspyce
Welcome
Re: Hi
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:25 pm
by Lauren
Welcome! Get yourelf some hiking shoes and some nice thick firehose pants and come along with us!

Re: Hi
Posted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome ! Hiking is great with them! They love to sniff and find things and eat things they shouldn't. Not sure about the Mal Crazier than the DS. Sadie is more rambunctious than my mal.
Re: Hi
Posted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome! Where are you getting your DS?