Page 1 of 1

not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:41 am
by goodomens
It's jessica with jetson and jazzy from toronto ontario. I could not for the life of me remember my sign in, and closed my email account that I had it with! I couldn't take it anymore, creeping the boards without being able to join in. As a forewarning I'll most likely be using my phone, as I am currently computerless, and my phone likes to ad random periods, so if you feel like I am writing like william shatner speaks, that's why lol

Now I must remember how to go about the picture posting process ;) :dsrazz:

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 am
by wahinelf
goodomens wrote: so if you feel like I am writing like william shatner speaks, that's why lol

HAHAHAHA. Amazing! Yay to not lurking anymore, I was a major lurker for a long period, its more fun to talk though.

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:37 pm
by Raven
Love the new sign-in name--and reference to Shatner.

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:02 pm
by vneerland
Welcome back Jessica. Can you ad a signature to your profile again, like you did before? Please?

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Yeah, welcome back!

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:15 pm
by alspyce
Welcome back!

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:31 am
by leih merigian
Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:01 am
by kchristy
Welcome back :)

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:55 am
by goodomens
leih merigian wrote:Glad you're back...what a PITA, to have to type on a phone!
Indeed! and the keys are sooooo tiny. I don't see the point of having such small keys, you need pointy little fingers to hit the ones you want.

Here is a relatively recent picture of Jetpack-Jetson. and a plasticina version of him in case anyone is interested in what he would look like in claymation (and with a thin neck :dsdoubt: ).

Image
jetski by lunaroja_, on Flickr

Image
plast by lunaroja_, on Flickr

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:40 pm
by kchristy
Jetson is handsome!

Re: not a new member, but new name!

Posted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:18 am
by Marjolein
welcome, and nice pics! You do claymation??? I tried... :lol:
I've recently had some puppy-buyers that would have been very content with that plaster version :roll: :twisted: