Page 1 of 1

Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:29 pm
by Tommy Boy
Hello all you DS lovers,
Joined the Forum a while back but am just now sending out my greetings. I live in Beloit, WI and I have a 18 month old male DS & a 8 month old Female DS. I train both dogs in Schutzhund and am a member of the OG Edgerton Schutzhund club. My male is named Tazmanius Devilicus or Taz for short and he got his BH last Novermber and we are going full steam ahead to get his 1 & 2 next summer. My female is named Gracie and we are getting her ready for her BH next summer. Absolutely love the breed and love working my dogs.

Kind Regards,
Tommy Boy

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:47 pm
by felixone123
Welcome and congrats on your dogs titles!!

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome !! Congrats too! Keep us posted and wee NEED pictures !

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:57 pm
by alspyce
Welcome

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm
by Marjolein
welcome!
We like pictures :whistle: :player:

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:08 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:42 pm
by kchristy
Welcome! I look on the internet all the time for stuff on DS and I think I have seen your Taz before :)

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:10 am
by leih merigian
Greetings! Glad you joined in at last...eager to see your pups (love both names)

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 am
by Tommy Boy
Thank you all for the welcome! I will post some pictures in the near future.

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome! :wave:

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:06 pm
by Raven
Greetings. Love the names.

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:30 pm
by k9katet
Welcome! You are in the North Central Region, correct? Hopefully I'll see you at a trial! Are you going to the regional training day in Madison on the 11th?

Re: Greetings From Southern Wisconsin

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:25 am
by wahinelf
Welcome, welcome. Your dogs sound awesome, can't wait for pics!