Page 1 of 1

From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am
by MeganBays
Hey everyone,

My name is Megan Bays and I'm from the Charleston WV area. I have a small breeding kennel and also sell dogs to police departments. We are hoping to finally be able to enter the sport field this year with several of our dogs.

Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com

Re: From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:40 am
by leih merigian
Welcome, Megan.

That's a very nice website you have, and looks like some very serious dogs, too :mrgreen:

Re: From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:12 am
by MeganBays
Thanks Leih!

Ahhh they are just teddy bears :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Megan Bays
http://www.kolemountainkennels.com

Re: From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:08 pm
by alspyce
Welcome!

Re: From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:07 pm
by Raven
Welcome.

Re: From WV

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:26 pm
by kchristy
Welcome, nice site. Bor is so handsome!

Re: From WV

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:29 am
by wahinelf
Great looking dogs! And great site :D Welcome

Re: From WV

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:06 am
by Christie M
Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?

Re: From WV

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:08 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: From WV

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:48 pm
by Marjolein
ow Welcome, I felt like you had been on this forum for ages already, we must have "met" before... (facebook?)

Re: From WV

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:10 pm
by MeganBays
Christie M wrote:Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?
Hi Christie, we are hoping to be able to trial Bor at the Cinnci PSA trial, Loki and Sway in SchH. I'd like to do K9 Nosework with one of the girls if the interest picks up around here any more. I'd also like to try out some of the performance sports like agility or dock diving for fun.

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com

Re: From WV

Posted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:56 pm
by Christie M
MeganBays wrote:
Christie M wrote:Welcome Megan. What sports are you planning to compete in?
Hi Christie, we are hoping to be able to trial Bor at the Cinnci PSA trial,
Awesome. I'll see you there. Matt and I are both going to try to show that weekend.

Re: From WV

Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:50 pm
by k9katet
Good luck to all 3 of you!

Re: From WV

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:19 pm
by Selena
MeganBays wrote:Thanks Leih!

Ahhh they are just teddy bears :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Megan Bays
http://www.kolemountainkennels.com

Yes, they are.... :wtg: :mrgreen: for their own people...

Hi girl, give kisses to wichie and bor from me!

Re: From WV

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:41 pm
by MeganBays
Selena wrote:
Hi girl, give kisses to wichie and bor from me!
She gets a big smack on the head bc she just slimed one of the puppies when I was trying to take a pic of him.

Bor I hugged a few min ago. ;)

Megan Bays
www.kolemountainkennels.com