Page 1 of 1

Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:18 am
by lucy40
Hi all,
Thanks for letting me join up with your group; I've been a Dutch Shepherd mom to two male littermates who will be 6 in a few months. Life hasn't been the same since they joined me, and I can't wait to learn from your experiences, too.

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:29 am
by Lauren
Hi Lucy, Welcome! I bet your life hasn't been the same! Double the fun. How far south are you?

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:42 am
by Schlussdibusti
Welcome :wave:

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:19 am
by felixone123
welcome. Interesting line of work your boys have. Any pics?

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:07 pm
by alspyce
Welcome

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:01 pm
by Raven
Greetings. Photos required.

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:53 am
by leih merigian
Welcome! Raising two littermates! Oh my...

bet you're glad they're adults now :lol:

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:16 pm
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome!

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 pm
by Christie M
Welcome to the group! We are happy to hear of your adventures!

If you can, please take a minute and visit the User Control Panel and create a signature that includes your name. Then you don't have to remember to sign posts and we will all remember who we are talking to!

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 pm
by lucy40
Thanks so much for the welcome! I've gotten so busy with work and the pups that I have been negligent to respond. I'd love to share some pictures as I've been enjoying yours so much. That's the goal for the weekend. I "lurked" on shepherd pages for years admiring all the beautiful dogs and getting as much information as I could from kind people who would share their experiences, so now it's pretty exciting to have my own guys to show off a little bit now <3. Thanks again for having me :-).

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:49 pm
by lucy40
Lauren, I'm in northern Greenville County, SC, about 60 miles from Asheville, NC :-).

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 pm
by Lauren
Hey, you are right down the road from me! I live in tryon, nc. We ought to get the striped beasts together sometime!

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:00 pm
by lucy40
Wow, Lauren, Tryon is my idea of heaven! What beautiful country that is. I'd love to meet your pack. I have been trying to post pictures of my guys following the very clear instructions on the FAQ page, but I'm having no luck at all! :-) Have you lived in Tryon long?

Re: Greetings from the South

Posted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm
by Lauren
Thanks! I have been here about 28 years. My hubby joined me 21 years ago. I grew up in Fla so I really appreciate the mountains and the change of seasons!

I haven't figured out how to get a photo small enough for my signature, but if you size them down to 'small' or 'medium', the regular posts should accept it!