Page 1 of 1

New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:54 am
by ICE
Hi All,
I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer found for me. I have always had German Shepherds (still do - I have 4 dogs now) THe GSD I was training in SchH just does not have the temperment to do the sport and that is how I got Ice.. I am new to DS but not dogs and training. I have had Ice since he was 6 1/5 weeks old (he is 12 1/2 weeks now) and we are having a blast!!! He is a MONSTER!!! :)
He has the cutist little prance when heeling and he has moved from the flirt pole to the puppy sleeve. Ice and I are becoming a really good team!! I am still looking for his off switch :lol: They are pretty easy to find in GSD's not so easy in DS........

Patty

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:55 am
by leih merigian
Welcome Patty and pup!

Glad you joined us...we're waiting for the pictures :mrgreen:

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:16 am
by felixone123
welcome!!

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:37 am
by Dutchringgirl
Welcome!! Sadies off switch didnt start to work until about a year or so. Now it works really well

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:51 am
by CaroleBoaz
Welcome!

Hmm. I wonder who would sell a puppy so young. :huh:

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:47 pm
by Lauren
Welcome! I am glad that you are enjoying your little monster!
:dssmile:

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:48 pm
by alspyce
Welcome

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:02 am
by Raven
Greetings. Sounds like your little Dutch is what you were hoping for! She's still young and I'm sure that your trainer won't allow any activity that isn't suited for her physical or mental capacity. Be safe and have FUN!

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:48 am
by icvanstra
Welcome to the forum Patty!

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:53 am
by wahinelf
Welcome, welcome! Pictures please!

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:48 pm
by kchristy
Welcome!

Re: New member from Illinois

Posted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm
by Marjolein
Welcome :D